Sim card is not detecting after installing windows 10 ARM in POCO F1

Can i message you on facebook to gather more info because on this forum limited to reply please thank you

Please send me a message on Messenger

My POCO F1 has only 1 Sim slot then you said MIUI 13 POCO OS sim 1 is working so if i use that OS maybe i can install Windows 10 and Android OS thats work on Cellular/Data in Windows and Android that work properly on both os

Can you upload the Custom ROM working on SIM 1 and Windows OS that You used to install dual boot

This will help me a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For downloading windows os follow this video :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://youtu.be/2TO9ZIPfueQ

And that ROM which I used is :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Download Poco F1 MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi EU Android 12

Download Disable Force Encryption

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One more question this ROM can i install it using the method that use on that turtorial ?

Install the custom ROM as you normally do.

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro for answering all of my question. One more thing that i confused on the parted command is that needed an SD Card to work ?

Not bro.
That command /sdcard/ is your phone’s internal storage not an external SD card.

1 Like

Now i know thank you for helping me i appreciate that a lot

Last question about this ROM

Download Poco F1 MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi EU Android 12

Download Disable Force Encryption

is this flash on adb/bootloader or using mi flash ?

Flash it via TWRP.

1 Like

Thank you. Thank you this will help me a lot i will give a feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

In the tutorial its needs ROM, DisableForceEncryption, Firmware
wheres your firmware ?

Can you upload your firmware please

Thanks for all information :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can i add you in Social Media?
Facebook, Telegram

Download latest firmware (stable V12.0.3.0.QEJMIXM 2021-01-12)

1 Like

First Lock your bootloader then unlock bootloader. Sim card problem will be fixed. Because it worked on my Poco f1.

Both windows and android are working ?

I don not know whether @Marzanul_Islam 's method will work.
But you can recover it from qcn file, using qfil or qpst.

Hey you got the sim card working in windows 10? Is it only windows 10 that it works on? have you tests windows 11? Im getting a poco f1 next week and already ordered a 1tb micro sd card from sandisk official website to use for gaming. I was told by Sophon that sim card are not supported yet on windows but you seem to have them working, did you have to do anything custom to make it work? Or does it just work natively?

Sd card not working

I never said SIM card doesn’t work

Oh no i got the two confuesed! Looks like im returning my 1tb micro sd card if i cant get it to work… RIP