Memory mapping issue

Hi there, I’ve got a LG G7 (judyln) in China couple years ago, seems last owner got a memory upgrade somehow, and I meet memory mapping issue while trying to install Windows 11 arm64 (Latest stable build) at first boot, which BSOD with stop code “MEMORY MANAGEMENT”
Official Release seems dropped judyln after v2.0rc2, which is version what I tried to using, and that build come with wrong memory mapping table I believe, reporting 4,040.625 MiB of RAM size.
Tried custom build latest commit with modded workflow file but falling back to fastboot after flash to boot partition, also tried to manual build from commit v2.0rc2, but CI workflow throw error at gcc
My computer is a Mac with amd64 architecture, it is too complicated to configure cross-compilation tool chain on Darwin, thus I didn’t try to compile on my local machine at all.

我在几年前在中国买了一部LG G7 (judyln), 上家自己修改了8G的内存, 在刷了v2.0rc2版本的boot文件后, 安装最新的Windows 11 arm64时发生BSOD, 错误码 “MEMORY MANAGEMENT”
最新的版本已经drop了这个机型的支持, 用v2.0rc2的boot时, 回报的内存大小是 4,040.625 MiB
自己用GitHub上的workflow文件使用最新的commit给judyln编译, 输出的文件在刷入boot分区后无法启动, 表现为直接fallback到fastboot模式
同时我也尝试过rebase到v2.0rc2的commit, 再使用workflow进行编译, 但CI报告gcc无法成功
我的电脑是amd64架构的Mac, 因在Darwin上配置交叉编译工具链太过复杂, 未尝试在本地编译

I found a solution. 1. Don´t install the drivers it will cause memory management error. 2. when first booting plug a keyboard to the phone or else it will crash. 3. wait until it completes and you are in oobe (keyboard and mouse doesnt work)